Guest Post Guidelines
The Bold Life welcomes guest posts. Please follow the guidelines below if you’d like to get your post on TBL.
- Write a personal story about a fear that challenged you and how you got beyond it.
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Create content that hasn't been offered before.
- In order to submit a story you must be a blogger and own a blog.
- Do not violate copyright laws.
- You must edit the post for grammar, clarity and punctuation.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you won’t receive a response.
Please send an email to TessMarshall5 at gmail dot com. Start the subject line with 'Guest Post.'
- State who you are, the title of your post and include a brief outline with 4-5 bullet points.
- Share how TBL readers can benefit from your post.
- Attach the outline in a Word doc.
After your post has been accepted, send me the article in HTML and word.
Have a title that rocks.
Create a killer introduction that attracts interest and makes the post a must read!
- Make it easy to read by using headings, subheadings and a bulleted list.
- Write a conclusion, including a call to action for readers.
- Make the post between 700 – 12,000 words long.
- Include 2-3 links from posts already published on The Bold Life to complement your article.
- Write an author bio at the end. Include a link to your blog and a link to one of your free products.
- Include and credit an image for the post.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Send your image as an attachment.
Commit to responding to comments.
- Include affiliate links or put the image in the post.
I retain the copyright of all material published on The Bold Life. You cannot republish your submitted guest post or submit a previously published guest post. The post will be unique to The Bold Life.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!