We are inventors. We create everything in our lives: our day, our plans, our free time, our thoughts, our mood, our daily lives.
We are bold and courageous people. We just forget who we are.
When we remember our power, make conscious choices and take consistent action, life begins to change for the better. We become happier and more generous human beings.
Isn’t that something we all want to experience? The steps I list below aren’t always easy. When we practice them regularly, life begins to flow. We thrive.
Below are 15 action steps that will lead to your freedom.
1. Love. You can’t help but attract more love into your life when you create loving intentions. Think loving thoughts. Speak loving words. Take loving action. Start with your corner of the earth.
2. When things go wrong or when life seems grim: Take a time out. Breathe. Meditate. Be quiet. Recommit. Be brave. Be strong. Dance on.
3. Latch on to a mantra. Life loves me. The world is plotting to do me good. I am enough. I have more than enough.
4. Take an electronic break every day. Unplug. Be creative. Paint. Draw. Take a photo a day. Plant a garden. Sing. Act. Dream. You’ll find that you didn’t miss a thing!
5. Recognize and be open to your abundance and prosperity. Kathy Mattea’s song “Standing Knee Deep in a River Dying of Thirst” says it all. The quickest cure for this is to go within and count your blessings. Accentuate the positive and downplay any lack.
6. Bet on yourself. Believe in yourself. Strut your stuff. Own your power. Claim your dream. Start now.
7. Don't hold back. Ever. Risk. Go out on a limb. Leap. Jump. Dare. Be brave. Breathe. Break a rule or two. Have fun.
8. Be honest. If you doubt that there are some who never lie, ask them about their taxes. Cheating on your taxes is about scarcity, dishonesty and entitlement. Period.
9. Show the world the depth of your character. Help people who can never pay you back. Spend time with children and the elderly. Be generous. Remain anonymous.
10. Create new habits. Give up the old. If you want different, you have to do different. There is no getting around this. Ever.
11. Practice allowing. Release all emotional desperation and attachment to your family, friends, neighbors, situations, politics and goals. Anything that you can’t control, allow.
12. Invent something new. You are powerful. You are creative. Decide what you want your future to be. Then do what you can to make it so.
13. Connect and collaborate. Let go of desperation, striving, begging, pushing and shoving. Have an awesome time.
14. Never forget: This too shall pass. Always has and always will. Give thanks in advance that everything will work out. Remember you can’t see the big picture. There is a plan that is bigger than you.
15. Practice forgiving others. Let go of resentment and bitterness. Forgive your parents. Forgive yourself. Forgive everyone in-between. If you have just a bit of an issue or anger, you have more work to do.
We can either live like the walking dead or live a rich and full and life. Things won't always be easy. Life isn't like that. We all suffer from challenges and tragedy. But through it all we can be bold and courageous. We can be conscious of our choices and create meaning everyday!
Please share your thoughts below. Help me inspire others by sharing on Twitter and Facebook below. I appreciate your help.
Great tips here Tess! Your energy is so contagious. I always feel more uplifted and enthused after leaving your blog! I do want to live life to the fullest, so thanks for the great reminder!