You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go. ~ Dr. Seuss
1. Keep your mind and heart open. Everyone fears something. Be bold. Allow yourself to feel fearless. Look for a way to shift out of fear.
2. Look for serendipity and signs that you're on the right path. Sometimes you only need reassurance. Ask for a sign from the universe.
3. Release the drama in your life. Make room for unlimited possibility. Make your energy count for something important.
4. Hire a courage coach that will help you eliminate barriers and take you to the next level. It's well worth the money.
5. Free up your energy. Get out of debt. Stop all recreational spending. Put your savings towards your dream.
6. Do the work by Byron Katie. Make it a morning practice. Her books and videos have changed my life.
7. Visualize your success. Know what your life will look and feel like when you are where you want to be. Act as if.
8. Connect with your inner wisdom. Remind yourself of what you know for sure. Your greatness is bigger than your fear.
9. Take advantage of the reservoir of information and resources at your finger tips. Study. Learn. Grow.
10. Make a list of your past excuses. Take responsibility by eliminating each one. Learn to live without complaining.
11. Follow the lead of those who succeed. Read biographies and study the lives of the great people who have gone before you.
12. Give yourself permission to strut your stuff. Accept praise. Own your brilliance.
13. Believe that the universe is plotting to do you good. When you do good you will be rewarded with good.
14. Carry or wear a fearless charm,something that reminds you of your power. Something that will bring you luck or remind you to work hard.
16. Be so good that people will notice. Never settle for less than your best. Go the extra mile for others.
17. Ask for help from someone that you know can assist you. Pursue the help that you want and need.
18. Increase your loving intentions. Let go of jealousy and competition. Choose collaboration with an open heart.
19. Take focused, persistent, action. Repeat often.
20. Don't pay attention to naysayers. What others say about you is really about them. How you react is about you.
21. Take a needed break and regroup. It's impossible to do your best work when you are stressed or stuck.
22. Let go of the outcome. Be open to the possibility of failure but be willing to do what it takes to succeed.
23. Change your mood. Change your direction. You choose how to feel. Choose happiness and joy.
24. Lean into your fear. Become curious and non-judgmental. Everyone is afraid some of the time.
25. Counteract your fear with knowledge. Learn something new and necessary. Knowledge increases confidence.
26. Perform small acts of courage everyday. Say no. Rise an hour earlier.
27.Let go of working until you're exhausted. Learn to do less and attract more.
28. Go deep. Listen for guidance. Act on the guidance that you receive.
29. Turn self-doubt into self-confidence. One doesn't take any more of your energy than the other.
30. Let go of your your need for approval. Everyone won't like you. Everyone won't care.
31. Take a risk everyday. Don't shrink. Expand. Don't wallow. Roll. Choose to spiral upward.
32. Shift your perception from seeing problems, to seeing solutions. Change your focus and change your life.
33. Laugh. Play. Be silly. Borrow a child and hang out if you need to learn how.
34. Turn your fear into excitement by breathing deeply. Be willing to practice this until it's an automatic response to fear.
35. Rise to the bold occasion no matter what. You have what it takes. Use it and do it. Dig deep. Remember past successes.
36. Own your uniqueness. To compare causes despair. Let go of what others are doing or saying. Let-it-go. Keep your focus on you!
37. Commit to taking responsibility for every aspect of your life. The past is over. Give up all blame. You're the one you've been waiting for.
38. Let go and start over. Make a new plan. The world won't come to an end.
39.Choose bold thoughts. Make bold choices. Take bold action. It's all about choices. Make yours bold.
41. Allow yourself to feel all disappointment. Allow yourself time to grieve your losses. Then move on.
42. Focus on the good stuff. Recognize the miracle. Write about all the good stuff in your life in your daily journal.
43. Learn to witness your own behavior. Change what you don't like.
44. Make the first move. Get good at self-care. Small acts are really very big.
46. Celebrate small successes by doing something kind for yourself.
47. Question the validity of your fear. What's it about? Does it make sense? Is there a message? Can you let it go?
48. Radiate abundance. Prosperity is a knowing. Think abundant thoughts, make abundant choices, be an abundant person.
49. Believe in yourself. Shift your thinking from "I can't" to "I can." When you believe it, you'll see it, not one minute before!
50. Focus on the most important step you can take right now. Whatever it is you're avoiding is what you need to act on now.
51. Release the people from your life that don't recognize your genius. Replace them with people that do.
52. Gather a tribe that will support you. Lift others as you move up in the world. It's all about connection and community.
53. Find a way to serve. Get out of yourself and learn how to live to give. That's why we're here.
54. Live in uncertainty. Act with confidence. You can't predict the future. There are no guarantees. Believe that the best is yet to come.
55. Look for what is going right in your world. Don't focus on what goes wrong. Look for the lesson. Learn it. Grow.
56. Question yourself, "Am I open enough to see a new way?" Live with an open heart and mind. Stay flexible.
57. Hire an assistant and delegate what you don't like to do. You will save time and energy. You can't do it all.
58. Create a vision board of what you're end result will be. Hold your vision. When in doubt; see it, feel it, breathe it.
59. See yourself as beautiful, affirm it, own it with your mind, body, and soul.
60. Ignore external distractions and stories. Sit in quiet and tune the negativity of others out.
61. Learn how to allow all of your days to be effortless. Begin with one day a week.
62. Unchoose all conflict. Walk away from it. It takes two to fight.
63. Stop hurting yourself with your thoughts. Change them as often as necessary.
64. Be the love that you are and share the love you have.
65. Dwell in gratitude. Get on your knees if this is difficult.
66. Crank up your self care. If not now when?
67. Be truly helpful. Be of service with no strings attached.
68. Never give up. You can begin with a clean slate anytime you choose.
70. Live the life you want. Ignore the scripts other have for you.
71. Don't wait for the stars to align. Write your book now. They never will. Now is your time.
72. Feel free to fail. There is no other way. Embrace failure as a growth opportunity.
73. Go big! Take on what you previously thought impossible.
74. Keep your commitments. Write them down so you remember them.
75. No matter what, choose to be a happy person. Life is what you make it.
Comments are closed. You can help me by passing this on. Please share on Facebook and Twitter!