This Friday's Hit List is about bloggers that are making a difference. I hope they move you as much as they have me.
1. The Daily Love is a FREE daily "e-multivitamin for your soul" sent to your inbox, daily. I assure you these are the best multivitamins ever. Simply delicious!
In August of 2009, after almost a year of posting quotes on Twitter and sending emails, Kim Kardashian suggested to her over 2 million followers that they should follow @TheDailyLove. Over night, The Daily Love went from 1,000 followers to 10,000 and now has over 300,00 followers on Twitter and is growing!
2. GabbyB.TV Gabby Bernstein is an amazing inspirational speaker. Her insights come from "A Course In Miracles." Gabrielle makes spirituality hip. If you do nothing else today…check her out! By the way, I found her through The Daily Love.
3. Sacred Awakenings Series is a free global teleseries. Listen to 21 of the worlds most respected spiritual leaders answer the question, "How can we live a truly sacred life? Sign up and listen live or download the recordings at your convenience.
4. Jasmine Lamb blogs at All Is Listening She helps people heal their hearts, love themselves, and have fulfilling relationships with others.
I find Jasmine to be a sincere blogger who goes out of her way to help others build community. She has a big heart and a big love!
5. A post at The Half Way Point, "Kindling Fires for Japan, the U.S., and Congo," inspired me to become a volunteer at St. Mary's Food Bank in Phoenix.
What inspired you this week?
Please join The Bold Life for free and receive my free ebook, How to Be Bold. Please share this post with a Tweet and a Like.
- Love Quotes from Bloggers & Barrie Davenport, Discover Your Passion
- Inspiring & Kind Bloggers: Changing the World
- 25 Personal Development Bloggers to Rock Your World
- Fabulous Female Bloggers Changing the World
- How to Create a Bold Love to Heal the World