There are many ways to enjoy gift giving this holiday season. If you have lost your job, want to cut back on your budget or find joy in simplifing the holidays this list is for you.
Tie an imaginary ribbon around your gift, then sprinkle with love from the bottom of your heart.
You'll find something for everyone below.
50. Offer to watch a child, a pet or a house for someone.
49. Write a poem for someone, post it on your blog and send a link.
48. Send a special photo in a recycled frame.
47. Call each person on your list and tell them "I love you. I appreciate you."
46. Invite some friends over for tea or coffee. Serve cookies.
45. Ask someone if there is any way you can help them. Then follow through.
44. Kiss and hug someone you normally wouldn't.
43. Be authentically yourself around others.
42. Make a mixed CD of inspiring songs and give them to your friends.
41. Hand write a letter and state how much someone means to you.
40. Create a box of hand-made greeting cards. Decorate the front with a favorite photo and write a personal message inside.
39. Give a genuine compliment to someone.
38. Give a favorite shell, pressed flower or stone as a reminder of your friendship.
37. Spend time with someone.
36. Offer to clean someone's home.
35. Offer to wash someone's car.
34. Offer a class, workshop or another one of your services for free.
33. Give away an article of clothing to a friend who has admired it.
32. Offer to run errands for someone.
31. Give one of your favorite ornaments with a note of appreciation.
30. Make a paper chain and write a message on each link.
29. Invite a friend to go on a trip through the neighborhood and enjoy the decorations and lights together. Play holiday music and take along a thermas of hot chocolate.
28. Go Christmas caroling to the homes of friends and families.
27. Create a gift from from recycled material.
26. Give someone a massage.
25. Copy your favorite recipes , creatively decorate them and place them in a gift box.
24. Give away some of your books with a note sharing a message.
23. Give the gift of listening. Make a coupon offering your listening skills. Suggest a person call you with their troubles.
22. Write a thank you note to a friend. Thank them for being in your life.
21. Send someone an article that would help them in some way.
20. Ask someone, "Is there a way I can help you today?"
19. Ask someone how you can help them make their dreams come true.
18. Introduce someone to a person you know that can help them.
17. With a special person in mind look for blogs you think they would like. Write down the domain name and description of each.
16. Gift someone with wild flowers, something from the woods or your garden.
15. Surprise someone with a plate of homemade cookies.
14. Make homemade salsa and attach a invitation to your home for Mexican food.
13. Write thoughts of good times in a scrapbook and decorate it with photos and bright markers. Thank someone for the memories.
12. Give homemade granola.
11. Collect favorite memories from others about a friend. Write out each memory on an index card. Include the name of the person who gave the memory.
10. Create a calendar with favorite photos, poems, quotes and stories.
9. Give a coupon offering to make a friend laugh when they're down or send them to www.JannieFunster.com
8. Teach someone a skill or a hobby.
7. Host and invite friends to a manicure/pedicure party.
6. Host a holiday food drive. Invite others to come with a canned good to donate to others.
5. Tell a friend you will drop off and pick up her/his child from school for a period of time.
4. Invite your neices and nephews over for a sleep over. Make popcorn, watch a movie and play games.
3. Make a video of yourself reading a children's book. Give it to someone special.
2. Offer to groom a pet.
1. Offer to forgive someone. Write this person a letter offering them another chance.
Please leave us with your favorite way to gift someone spending little or no money.
I love making journals for friends, cousins and my sisters.
.-= Tabitha´s last post…Wishing & Believing =-.