11 Things I Can’t Live Without
1. My faith. Believing in a Presence greater than myself I feel loved. I listen to Spirit and act on Divine guidance. My positive thoughts and prayers lift me to a new awareness.
2. My family. The love and support I give and receive is what makes my world go around. They make my heart sing. I would die for any one of them. I will live enjoying and appreciating their presence, feeling honored we are together on this journey. My feelings are the same for friends although not as intense.
4. Wisdom. What I’ve learned from my life experiences is precious stuff. Live simply. Give more. Expect less. Choose to bring love to every situation. Expect good things to happen. Acknowledge beauty and wonder. Enjoy the present trust in the future. Initiate change. I have a profound greatness. Surrender. Forgive… Speak less and listen more.
3. My work. My job is to show up, have fun and do as much good as possible for as many people as possible every day.
4. Exercising. Growing up I worked outdoors on our family’s 88 acre produce farm. I love to do anything outdoors! Well OK I don’t like to swim! I just came in from a four mile run and feeling the sun on my skin, seeing the mountains in the distance and breathing in fresh air is a sensory experience that is priceless for me.
5. The quality and energy of my life.I’m vibrant, enthusiastic, strong, energetic and fun. My intention is to live life to the fullest. Of course I have off days but I know I only have to choose differently and see things differently to get back on track.
6. My joyous appreciation for everything.
7. My dreams. Anything is possible…at any time! I remain open to infinite opportunities.
8. My positive attitude. I envision the best for me and the best for you. I see the best possible outcome for any situation in which I’m involved.
9. Laughter. It saves me each time I catch myself taking life too seriously.
10. My thirst for knowledge and willingness to change and grow. My desire to take 100% responsibility for my life.
11. My limitless future. I face the world boldly. I experience life with joy. I believe in myself and my talents. The best is yet to come!
I could go on with this list but instead want to give you the opportunity to add to it.
What is it that you couldn’t or wouldn’t want to live without? Please share in the comments below.
Hi Tess – Your list is such a powerful declaration! Inspiring. The thing I couldn’t live without – Creativity. In all shapes and forms. It provides glue for all the different areas of my life. Thanks.
.-= Patty – Why Not Start Now?´s last post…Welcome to the Party Called Life =-.