When you were a kid were you excited about Valentines Day? Did you make your own cards or purchase them at the store? Was there a party at school or did your mom bake cookies at home?
Today with so many people learning and wanting to be more frugal we can celebrate without spending a dime.
Because our relationships provide our greatest opportunities to give and receive love we can celebrate as by passing out random acts of love and kindness to everyone, our spouse, children, friends and coworkers.
Please join The Bold Life for free and receive my free guide, Peace, Love, and Connection. Please share this post with a Tweet and a Like.
- 10 Rules for a Bold & Daring Life
- A Burst of Strategies to Increase and Savor Love
- 62 Tips to Create Your Own Love Story
- How to Be Bold Enough to Surrender
- How to Create a Bold Love to Heal the World