As part of your Member Benefits, you will have On Demand access to these exciting features:
- 35% off Dr. Northrup products in the online bookstore
- 25% off health and wellness books and products on HayHouse.comSite Access & Resources
- Ask Dr. Northrup: Q&A section to ask Dr. Northrup any health question
- Health Wisdom A-Z Archives: Health-related articles archived for Members
- Live Online Seminars with Dr. Northrup: free for members with sign-up
- The CIRCLE Blog: Late breaking news from Dr. Northrup
- On the Road with Dr. Northrup: see what she’s been up to in the new fun-filled photo gallery
- Pass the Popcorn: Book and Movie Reviews
- Inspirational audio downloads, video clips, and podcasts
- Monthly featured Guest Columns
- Twelve site issues per year with new content added daily
Internationally known for her empowering approach to women’s health and wellness, Dr. Northrup is a leading proponent of medicine and healing that acknowledges the unity of the mind and body, as well as the powerful role of the human spirit in creating health.
Dr. Northrup has dedicated her lifework to helping women (and the men who love them) learn how to flourish on all levels by creating health, prosperity, and pleasure in their lives.
She says, “I’ve spent the first half of my life studying and footnoting everything that can go wrong with the female body—and figuring out how to fix it. I’m dedicating the second half of my life to illuminating everything that can go right with the female body, including teaching women how to truly flourish.”
How many women do you know who love, listen, and act on what their body needs?
I grew up with 6 sisters. All whom I thought were taller, thiner and prettier than me. I was the short one, with wild hair and plenty of curves.
I really didn’t appreciate my body until I began running when I was 27 years old. At the same time I quit eating red meat. I marveled at the physical changes that took place almost immediately.
Today, I continue to run, walk, hike and golf. I continue to struggle with consistent weight training. The one message my body has for me is “Strenghten your bones. There is no time to waste.”
This one action would take me into my final years without breaks and falls. I commit to strength training twice a week for the next 6 months. By that time it should be a habit! I’ll let you know how I progress!
How do you respect your body, your precious creation?
As a valuable and beloved friend what message does your body have for you today?
What would happen if you truly trusted your body’s messages?
Plus the one year membership the lucky winner will recieve the “Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom CD set!
Dr. Christine Northrup is giving away one free membership to her new online interactive community—the Women’s Wisdom Circle!