How many of your thoughts are fearful? I want you to notice how many times per day you find yourself fearfully obsessing about what might or might not happen in your life.
Do you worry everyday about your job, children, life partner or your business? Notice what you fear the most and how often you recycle the same fears.
Track your fears in a notebook or on your phone. Become aware of just how fearful you really are.
Living in fear is an addiction. Worrying about the future is worthless. It’s a choice to hang on to fear. It’s what we tend to do when we think we’re unworthy, incapable or unwilling to surrender.
Would you be willing to put the same time, effort and energy into your personal growth, living your dream or helping others?
How would your life be different if you changed your relationship to fear?
Take a few minutes today and get a clear picture of what your world might look like. What would you be doing differently?
Fear steals our energy, our dreams and our opportunities. Fear keeps us stuck in procrastination, projection and a self-made prison. It distorts our past, present and future. Fear is blinding and binding.
It’s time to shake things up and change your relationship with fear. Here’s how:
1. Dig deep for courage and confidence. Remind yourself of previous brave times. It’s time to take the action that you need to make living more enjoyable, adventurous and fun.
2. When you feel better go back to your plan. Stop taking phone calls and stop reading emails. Stop working. Sit with yourself in a quiet space and go within. Breathe. Pray. Meditate.
3. Tell fear to take a back seat. Nip it in the bud. Don’t give it the breathing room to survive. Starve it and allow it to shrink to nothing.
4. Let go of your story. Tell fear, “The End!” Focus on the task or step in front of you. Relax into the moment. That’s where life happens.
5. Lean into your fear. Ride it out. It will lead you to your next step, a potential gain, new knowledge or a bigger perspective.
6. Stop making it hard. Change your thoughts and believe! If you want it to be easy, belief that it can be. Don’t listen to everything your mind says. Talk back to it.
7. Write down what has gone right in your world for the last 24 hours. We usually focus on a problem or two, and forget all of the good stuff.
8. Write down what you got right in the last 24 hours. Forgive yourself for what you did wrong or any mistakes you’ve made. Count your successes. What did you do right? Miracles happen when you shift your perception.
9. Do something that scares you. Show fear who’s the boss. You’ll get more confident and stronger. You will grow your courage muscles, spirit and dreams.
10. Bet on yourself. Believe that you’ll be able to handle whatever comes up. Know that you can get through anything. Talk yourself out of your fear. Think, speak and act your way to success.
11. Get help. Take a course. Create a plan. You are the inventor. You determind your future. Make it grand!
12. Venture beyond known territories. Visit new places. Make amazing friends. Try something new. Stretch your limits. Widen your comfort zone. Make life exciting. Be courageous. There’s a whole new world waiting for you!
My e-courses are available at over 70% off! You don’t have to spend a ton of money to get beyond your fear. Grab one and begin now!
My best work is my course, 30 Days of Bold: Feeling Excited And Ready. Check it out. Today is the best time to begin something new!