Trust your heart. It is the essence of who you are.
Don’t be fooled by your head. Your head knows pain, fear and sickness.
Spend time in your heart, it is the center for joy, creativity and love.
Your heart knows the way to a rich and meaningful live. It is a reservoir of unbounded courage and endless compassion.
Your heart heals. Your heart leaps for joy and flutters in passion.
Your heart overflows with beauty and wisdom. Your heart knows.
Take things to your heart. Listen to your heart.
Sit in a quiet space and calm down by taking several deep belly-breaths. Place your hand on your heart. Read one quote at a time and ask your heart the question that follows. Write the answers you receive in your journal. Act on the guidance you receive.
1. A good heart is better than all the heads in the world. ~ Robert Bulwer-Lytton
How can I remember to get out of my head and into my heart more often?
2. My heart "hurts;" that means I’m alive. ~ Kazuya Minekura
What does my heart need to feel good?
3. Everything matters. Nothing’s important. ~ Nietzsche
What is causing my heart to feel heavy? What situation do I need to release? (Read The Secret of Letting Go)
4. I wondered why the head could move so swiftly while the heart dragged its feet. ~ Jodi Picoult
What grievance is blocking the love and joy in my heart?
5. One love, one heart, one destiny. ~ Bob Marley
What does my heart want me to know about my lack of self-love and acceptance?
6. Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart; one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them. ~ Marvin J. Ashton
How can I judge less and love more?
7. The human heart is my school. ~ Anne Rice
What lesson do you want me to learn?
8. "I am going to give you my heart now," I whispered. "Please don't break it again.” ~ Jessica Verday
What is the best way to heal a broken heart? (Read Getting the Love You Want)
9. I feel the healing hands of God touch my heart and kiss my soul. ~ Harley King
What does my heart need from me?
10. Self-love is the elixir of an immortal heart. ~ Amy Leigh Mercree
How can I clear a space in my heart for myself?
11. One ought to hold on to one's heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head, too. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
What do you want me to know about love?
12. There's nothing more inspiring than the complexity and beauty of the human heart. ~ Cynthia Hand
What do I need to do to tap into the joy and happiness in my heart? (Read Finding Joy)
13. May we serve with much fire, much heart, much desire, and much prayer. ~ Ronna Detrick
How shall I share my love with others? How can I help the world be a more loving place?
Take the time to sit
with your heart. You'll be rewarded with a rich and meaningful existence. It can't get any better than that!
Pay-What-You-Can-Special! My 4-week ecourse, "Your Fearless Life: Making It Happen" is available for the price you can pay! Over 1800 people have taken this course and this is your chance join them. With the right tools you can face and overcome your fear! Click here to learn more!
If you're an entrepreneur and have been putting off your first ecourse, I'm here to support you in getting it done! "Create Your First Ecourse Program - introductory special is 50% Off!!