Sue Alexander, from Inspired Type is sharing one of her fabulous designs with us today. "The Inspired Type" blog is a place to find good thoughts in designs that you can share.
Sue's describes her work as a ‘Happiness Project’ — a creative self-expression, playing with typography in words that make her happy. Sue's aim is to do work that makes a difference, to promote and spread kindness and inspiration for the greater good.
Quotes to inspire you to take action and make your dreams happen!
1. You must take action now that will move you towards your goals. Develop a sense of urgency in your life. – Les Brown
2. Never wait for the proper mood to start a thing, nor until the spirit moves you. Make your own mood. Make your own spirit. How? ACT. Do something – anything. Inspiration seldom generates action. Action always creates inspiration. -Author unknown
3. The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It's as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. – Robert Browning
4. No action, no change. Limited action, limited change. Lots of action – Change occurs. - Catherine Pulsifer
5. You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action. -Anthony Robbins
6. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie
7. Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. – Benjamin Disraeli
8. The dreams I only thought about, the ones I took no action on, well they are still dreams. But the ones that I took action on, they are now a reality. – Catherine Pulsifer
9. I think there is something, more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers, there aren't enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision. – W. Clement Stone
10. Some people dream of success…while others wake up and work hard at it. – Author Unknown
11. Thinking will not overcome fear but action will. - W. Clement Stone
12. Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Comments are closed.