Inspiring & Kind Bloggers: Changing the World

I posted this "Hit List of Bloggers" last Friday but due to tech problems the page disappeared within a few hours. Because I think you'll be wowed by their awesomeness  I decided to run this again.

Check them out and be inspired.

1. Susan Alexander is a graphic designer at Inspired Type Wisdom. She's so good I almost wanted to keep her to myself!

Susan offers "positive inspirations that are unique custom designs, a growing collection with new ideas weekly — thought provoking, encouraging and motivating."

Be sure to check out her gift shop for more awesomeness.

2. Adrienne Jurado, from Experience Life Fully, is "an old soul." Even her comments on blogs leave wise footprints all across the blogosphere. Taken from her about page…

If you believe in dreaming without limits, in creating your own definition of success…
If you
value courage, gratitude, and love…
If you’re seeking truth, meaning, purpose, and adventure in your life…
If you have a desire to continuously learn, to grow, and to leave this world a better place than you found it…
Then you and I share something in common my friend!

Adrienne writes a moving story about her mom today. Don't miss it.

3. Alex Blackwell, from The Bridgemaker has created, a project "31 Days of Kindness," campaign to encourage people to perform one act of kindness daily.

His free guide has 132 ideas to spread kindness, from 29 talented and kind bloggers, including , Ali Luke, Farnoosh Brock,Lori Deschene and Chris Guilebeau and myself.

Download your free copy of A Manifesto for Making Kindness a Daily HabitRemember no act of kindness is too small and be sure to be kind to yourself!

4. Abubakar Jamil sat down alone and reflected back on 39 years of life, last June.

Based on those reflections, he wrote a post titled "22 Things I Wish I had Known Earlier in My Life," which was very well received by the blogging community.

The idea struck him to ask other bloggers to follow the lead, reflect on their pasts and share with us their life lessons. Read about it in the Free ebook below!

Live Lessons: The Best Self-Reflections from 108 Bloggers

My own self-reflections are included.

The Lessons are not only powerful but life changing. Check it out and discover how these bloggers are changing the world by changing themselves!

• Scott McIntyre March 11, 2011, 10:11 am

Many thanks for bring these bloggers to my attention. I love the philosophy behind Alex’s month dedicated to klndness.

I must go check out your previous posts where you mention other bloggers too….

• Tess The Bold Life March 12, 2011, 4:24 pm

Hi Scott,
      Yes Alex is a genuine person and has good intentions with his blog. He’ll reach out to everyone!

• Abubakar Jamil March 11, 2011, 1:26 pm

Dear Tess,

Thank you so very much for being so supportive all the time. πŸ™‚

• Tess The Bold Life March 12, 2011, 4:24 pm

Your Welcome. Thanks for asking for my lessons and putting them in your book.

• Sandra / Always Well Within March 11, 2011, 3:24 pm

I love all these bloggers and the beautiful way you have presented them here. I confession that I too wanted to keep Sue Alexander to myself! Great minds think alike but ultimately give way to compassion. πŸ™‚

• Tess The Bold Life March 12, 2011, 4:25 pm

Sandra,
      I found her through your blog. And I so happy our minds work the same and we’re on the same path.

• Suzie Cheel March 11, 2011, 8:06 pm

Love this series. i know 3, lovely to meet Adrienne

• Tess The Bold Life March 12, 2011, 4:26 pm

Hi Suzie,
      Thanks for stopping by. Hope you’re having a great weekend.

• Sue Alexander March 11, 2011, 10:13 pm

Tess ~ I am delighted with happiness seeing that you’ve shared my artwork and Inspired Type blog here ~ you have make my day! Thank you for your kindness, I am so grateful to have found your beautiful connection. And how lucky I am to have both you and Sandra cheering me on πŸ™‚

• Tess The Bold Life March 12, 2011, 4:27 pm

The purpose of the hit list is to share the wonderful people and blogs I know. You’re the best!

• Alex Blackwell | The BridgeMaker March 12, 2011, 5:49 am

Thanks so much for spreading the news about the 31 Days of Kindness project. Your were kind to mention me, but I think everyone knows your heart is a big and gracious as they come, too.

Blessings to you, always,

Alex

• The Bold Life March 12, 2011, 4:28 pm

Alex,
      Anything for you my friend!

• Adrienne | Experience Life Fully March 12, 2011, 9:02 am

I love these lists you’ve been putting together! It’s such a great way to discover and connect with more wise and inspiring people. I’m truly grateful to be mentioned here and SO touched and humbled by your compliment! “An old soul,” haha…I don’t know about that, but I love the sound of it! This whole blogging journey has been such a tremendous learning and growing experience, and I’m happy to share in it with you.

I’ve already had the pleasure of making small contributions to wonderful projects created by both Alex and Abubakar, and am delighted to discover Sue. Thank you, Tess!

• The Bold Life March 12, 2011, 4:29 pm

Adrienne,
    I think you should tell your mom what I sad;)

• Jannie Funster March 13, 2011, 12:19 pm

Beautiful recommendations, Tess, I can tell and I haven’t even clicked over to them yet. So many wonderful people in the world, and you do draw them to you.

31 Days Of Kindness sounds like a real treasure!

And the 22 things too! Hindsight IS wise, eh?

xoxo

• Joy March 13, 2011, 1:26 pm

I checked out Susan’s blog–awesome! I love Adrienne–her vitality, enthusiasm, writing style, wisdom all speak directly to my heart! Alex is the blog I go to for love, kindness, gentle guidance, clarity–and his kindness project is amazing to participate in! Abubaker’s book is excellent–I love that so many in our community are included..such wise perspective! Another amazing project to participate in, because I read my own words written some time ago, and found how they apply to my life today, and I read the words of people I respect and love and allow the insight to continue to guide me:)
    Thank you for this Friday series–fun to ‘meet’ new people!
    Love to you!

• Bryce Christiansen March 14, 2011, 9:19 am

I’m glad you mentioned Abubakar’s ebook on the life lessons from all those bloggers. There are some really good stories in there.

• Marci | Liberating Choices March 14, 2011, 6:09 pm

“Changing the world by changing themselves” – love it! Whether it be in our life or in our blogging, it really is about working on ourselves. We can make ripples that others can experience, what kind of ripple to we want to start πŸ™‚

• Judith March 17, 2011, 5:00 pm

I loved what I read here. My blog has many of the same premises that make your site a wonderful place to visit. Keep up the great and inspiring work!!!

• Logan M November 7, 2012, 4:45 pm

I don’t know any of them! But that is okay now I have a lot to learn! I love the site so far. I also am really really jealous of the big orange banner logo you have πŸ™‚ have a wonderful day!