I love reading, writing, growing, and creating. I love blogging!
I have a masters degree in counseling psychology so personal development was a natural niche for me when I started.
I find that other bloggers inspire me, motivate me, encourage me and challenge me. They make me laugh and they make me cry.
Some have become my friends, confidants, mastermind, and business partners. On my list of awesome bloggers you'll find some of the best bloggers, a few brand new ones, and many that are in between.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Today I want to share with you personal development blogs, that along with a commitment to take action, can change your world!
1. Everyday Bright Jen Gresham is a scientist by training and an optimist at heart. She teaches others how to turn their career fantasy into reality.
2. The Daily Love Mastin Kipp offers a free e-multivitamin for your soul. He blends wisdom with style on his blog and delivers a daily email and Twitter messages for a fast paced lifestyle.
3. The Happy Seeker Christopher Foster is the oldest (79 years) newest blogger online. He offers advice on how to achieve happiness, inner peace, and stillness in your life. Chris and I have become good friends.
4. Powered by Intuition Angela Artemis will inspire you and motivate you to make your dreams a reality by developing and following your intuition. Angela did a reading for me last year after my mom passed away. Amazing!
5. Abundance Tapestry Evelyn Lim will teach you how to turn your dreams into reality and inspire you to live abundantly and consciously.
6. For a Better You and a Better World Arvind Devalia shares inspirational but practical advice on how you can leave the world a better place.
8. Soul Speak Jodi Chapman and her husband Dan Teck will teach you the power of journaling and have created a Soulful Journals Series, to help you life a life of passion and meaning.
9. Simple Marriage Well known self-development blogger, Dr. Corey Allan is committed to love! He teaches that marriage is more about becoming a better human that it is about two people being happy. He's deep, inspiring and just plain awesome.
10. Balance In Me Anastasiya Goers just a regular girl who is health conscious and who offers practical advice on her blog derived from her own experiences of living a busy life while staying in great shape both physically and mentally.
11. The Bridgemaker Alex Blackwell offers themes of forgiveness, faith in difficult times, and appreciating the preciousness of each moment.
12. Positively Present Dani's blog strives to support the idea that life is best lived if it's lived right now with a positive attitude. I've followed Dani since 2009 and have watched her and her blog take off and soar.
13. Motivational Memo Peter Sinclair is a "heart to heart resuscitation specialist" who wants to help you develop your strengths and live your passion.
14. Good Life Zen Here you'll find practical inspiration by Mary Jaksch where you can get a new take on life, and find creative ways to make your wildest dreams come true.
15. Constantly Evolving Caroline Manrique is a self-taught brilliant photographer that writes personal stories and insights from her heart. She's raw, honest, and fun! I've hired her for both her photography and her design work.
16. Always Well Within Sandra Pawula intersects personal development, simple wisdom, wellness, and ecology. She invites readers to tap into their own inner spring of true happiness and freedom.
17. Change Your Thoughts Steve Aitchison has over 500 articles on his blog. He invites you to change your thoughts, beliefs, and actions to create a life that you love.
18. Zen Habits I took three habit courses with Leo last year. I feel like I've gotten to know him better with both the webinars from the habit course and the webinars in the A-List Blogging Boot camps. Down to earth…awesome.
21. Zen-Mama Besty will inspire you to become a better parent. She posts stories and awesome family photos of her travels that will make you want to grab your kids and hit the road.
22. Treatment-Talk Blogging newcomer, Cathy Taughinbaugh is passionate about supporting people in recovery and others who want to live a life of inner peace and joy.
23. Awake Create Fran Sorin will help you awaken your creative spirit so that you can live a more joyful, authentic, and meaningful life.
24. Live Bold and Bloom Barrie Davenport wants to inspire you to live boldly and bloom to your fullest potential. Like me she offers advice for fearless living.
25. Evolving Wellness Evita Ochel provides up to date scientific research, along with thousand year old trusted wisdom of the holistic approach to health and wellness. Learn to live a natural and balanced life in every area of your life.
26. Momentum Gathering Katie Tallo is one amazing and talented writer. She brought a new puppy home and is currently working on a novel. It makes me savor her infrequent posts even more.
I couldn't possibly include all of my friends and favorite blogs. I welcome you to add your blog or the blog of a friend in the comments below!
Are you ready to commit to your dreams?
You can go beyond what you think is possible! The time is now to increase your confidence and blaze a new trail. If you are ready to do great things then book your free 20-minute consult with me and let’s talk about your personal plan for greatness! Click on my coaching page.