1. "Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Louis Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein." ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
2. "You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where to go." ~Dr. Seuss
3. "Dedicate your life to a cause greater than yourself, and your life will become a glorious romance and adventure." ~Mack Douglas
4. "The future is sending back good wishes and waiting arms." ~Kobi Yamada
5. "If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time." ~B.J. Marshall
6. "So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon seem inevitable." ~Christopher Reeve
7. "One of my best moves is to surround myself with friends who, instead of asking, "Why?" are quick to say, "Why not?" That attitude is contagious." ~Oprah Winfrey
8. "Because of our routines we forget that life is an ongoing adventure." ~Maya Angelou
9. "It's easy to come up with big ideas. Just think of something that everyone agrees would be "wonderful" if it were only "possible"… and then set out to make it possible."
10. "Thousands of perceptions, hunches, ideas and intuitions race through our brains every day. Some are pure genius. Give them the red light for at least long enough to write them down." ~Ralph Ford
11. "Your resources are always far greater than you imagine them to be. Never ask, "Can I do this?" Ask instead, "How can I do this?" ~Dan Zadra
14. "I would rather be ashes than dust; I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot; I would rather be in a superb meteor, every atom of me in a magnificent glow than in a sleepy and permanent planet; the proper function of man is to live, not to exist; I should not waste my days in trying to prolong them; I shall USE my time." ~Jack London
15. "Never retire! Do what you do and keep doing it. But don't do it on Friday. Take Friday off. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, go fishing…Then Monday to Thursday, do what you've been doing all your life. My point is: Live full and don't retreat."
16. "We are here on earth to good for others. What the others are here for I do not know." ~W. H. Auden
17. "To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world." ~Josephine Billings
18. "I get up every morning determined both to change the world and to have on hell of a good time. Sometimes this make planning the day difficult." ~E.B. White
19. "If every American donated five hours a week, it would equal the labor of twenty million full-time volunteers."
20. "If success is not not on your terms–if it looks good to the world but doesn't not feel good in your own heart–it is no success at all." ~Anna Quindlen
21. "I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." ~Diane Ackerman
22. "Remember that life is short and death is long."
23. "The best thing about the future is that is comes only one day at a time." ~Abraham Lincoln
24. "Once social change begins, It cannot be reversed. You cannot uneducate the person who has learned to read. You cannot humiliate the person who feels pride. You cannot oppress the people who are not afraid anymore. We have seen the future, and the future is ours." ~Cesar Chavez
25. "There are fish in the sea better than any that have ever been caught." ~Irish Saying
26. "Whatever your past has been, you have a spotless future." ~Author Unknown
27. "The greatest pain comes from not believing there is a future, not being able to dream about something better." ~Author Unknown.
28. "Get excited and enthusiastic about your own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire…you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away." ~Denis Waitley
29. "Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living. ~Anais Nin
30. "The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking." ~Robert H. Schuller
31. "The inability to open to hope is what blocks trust, and blocked trust is the reason for blighted dreams."
32. "People are never more insecure than when they become obsessed with their fears at the expense of their dreams."
33. "No person has the right to rain on your dreams."
~Marian Wright Edelman
34. "Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one." ~John Lennon
35. "The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle." ~Anais Nin
36. "Dreams come in a size too big so we can grow into them." ~Josie Bisset
37. "A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown."
38. "Always remember that the future comes one day at a time." ~Dean Acheson
39. "One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon – instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.” ~Dale Carnegie
42. "Just remember…when you think all is lost, the future remains." ~Bob Goddard
44. "If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad." ~Denis Waitley
47. "Love is the time and space where "I" give myself the right to be extraordinary." ~Julia Kristev
48. "We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams – only the time we are here." ~Susan L. Taylor
49. "You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through." ~Rosalynn Carter 50. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
50. "Action is the antidote to despair." ~Joan Baez
Do you have a favorite quote that inspires you? Please share!