1. "Be bold when others are scared.”-Thomas J. Powell
2. “We're getting really bold now. We'll just go right up to someone and ask them.” -Christine Richerds
3. “We need to be visionary; we have to be bold.”
4. “I knew I had to do something bold to get myself noticed.” -Kathleen Hynes
5. " Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold."
- Helen Keller
6. "Be bold, be bold, and everywhere be bold."
7. “Our solutions must be beyond anything we have ever considered, … We should not be afraid to try bold new approaches.” -Mary Landrieu
8. “The Bold and the Beautiful.” -Eddie Cibrian
9. "Fortune befriends the bold." -Emily Dickinson
10. "Freedom lies in being bold." -Robert Frost
11. "Boldness be my friend.” -William Shakespeare
12. "How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold." -William Wordsworth
13. "Laugh at yourself, but don't ever aim your doubt at yourself. Be bold. When you embark for strange places, don't leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory." -Alan Alda
14. "Let us be bold. Let us be brave. Let us be together."
15. "No great discovery was ever made without a bold guess."
16. "Originality implies being bold enough to go beyond accepted norms." -Anthony Storr
17. "Over the next four years, we will be bold. We will be willing to experiment. We will not fear failure." -Matt Blunt
18. "Stand upright, speak thy thoughts, declare The truth thou hast, that all may share; Be bold, proclaim it everywhere: They only live who dare." -Voltaire
19. "Why, I'd like nothing better than to achieve some bold adventure, worthy of our trip. -Aristophanes
20. "Freedom lies in being bold.” -Robert Frost
21. “How bold one gets when one is sure of being loved.” Sigmund Freud
22. “Realize that ultimate success comes from opportunistic, bold move which by definition, cannot be planned.”
- Ross Johnson
23. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.”
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
24. “It requires a great deal of boldness and a great deal of caution to make a great fortune, and when you have it, it requires ten times as much skill to keep it.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. “The first symptom of love in a young man is shyness; the first symptom in a woman, it's boldness.” -Victor Hugo
26. “Boldness is a mask for fear, however great.” -John Dryden
27. “How bold one gets when one is sure of being loved”
28. “Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.”
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
29. “Venus favors the bold.” -Ovid
30. “Begin, be bold and venture to be wise.”-Horace
31. “At the center of Bold Moves are the choices people make every day about how to live their lives – that's what drives the action.” -Cisco Codina
32. “a bold and good thing to do.” -Tucker Carlson
33. “Even God lends a hand to honest boldness.” -Menander
34. “Let us be bold. Let us be brave. Let us be together.”
35. “If you choose something that's really bold, it can really stand on its own.” -Aimee Sands
36. "Those who take bold chances don’t think failure is the opposite of success. They believe complacency is." -unknown
37. "Be Bold in what you stand for and careful what you fall for."-Ruth Boorstine
39. "Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having put forth the best within you." – James Kaiser
40. "Originality implies being bold enough to go beyond accepted norms."
Check out my article at the fabulous online magazine, "The Calm Space." It's an amazing place!
What would you do today if you were 10 times bolder?
Are you ready to commit to your dreams?
You can go beyond what you think is possible! The time is now to increase your confidence and blaze a new trail. If you are ready to do great things then book your free 20-minute consult with me and let’s talk about your personal plan for greatness! Click on my coaching page.