Steve Jobs – His Two Most Profound Quotes

RIP Steve... you will be missed

Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes…the ones who see things differently – they're not fond of rules…You quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things…they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to thing that they can change the world, are the ones who do. ~Steve Jobs

Stay young and stay foolish. ~Steve Jobs

• David Goldman October 6, 2011, 12:59 pm

I finally get to comment on your blog. Steve Jobs and his vision will surely be missed. Thanks for posting the quotes. I will RT this, too.
    I love to follow you and you give some really great advice.

David Goldman

• Galen Pearl October 6, 2011, 3:25 pm

My daughters and I were talking about him last night. We talked about all the kids in high school who seem weird or crazy and how some of them are going to be the next generation’s Steve Jobs. Sometimes crazy and genius look very much the same! Great quotes.

• Marci | Liberating Choices October 6, 2011, 3:48 pm

I love the first quote. The first person that comes to mind is Lady Gaga!

It is so right on. It’s not all bad to stand out and stand up for something. I’ve always shyed away from controversy, but am getting more comfortable with having different ideas and being myself as I age.

• Alex Blackwell | The BridgeMaker October 6, 2011, 4:57 pm

Thanks for sharing this part of Steve’s legacy.

Alex

• Jen October 6, 2011, 6:21 pm

He was an amazing man, and will be sorely missed in this world. From everything I have read and seen, not only was he brilliant, he was incredibly humble.

May we all learn to follow his wonderful example on how to live in the “now”.
    Take Care,
    Jen

• Cathy | Treatment Talk October 6, 2011, 7:19 pm

Steve Jobs was an amazing man and changed the world. I have been a fan of Apple products for years and love their innovation and ground breaking ideas. It’s sad to think that his life was cut short, but he will be remembered for a long time to come. Thanks for sharing the quotes.

• Manan October 7, 2011, 11:21 am

Hey Tess,

The first quote from Jobs is very inspiring.But,isn’t the second one :

Stay Hungry,Stay Foolish?

Manan 🙂

• Betsy at Zen Mama October 7, 2011, 12:06 pm

Beautiful Tess! I just put up his Stanford Commencement Speech on my facebook page, which we’ve watched many times. We have been Apple fans from the very beginning. We had the first mac and most in between. In fact we’ve never had a PC. And all along we’ve been admiring Steve Jobs. My husband even started buying stock at $12 a share!! We will miss his inspiration and hope that someone else can just fill his shoes even a little. Thanks for the two quote reminders of what a great man he was.