Manifesto For The Bold Life {An Inspirational Print for You}

When we are fearful or stuck it's good to have a reminder of how to live a bold life. How to take things far. To live life to the end. To feel the world. To risk big. To love generously. I just want to know more and see more. I know you do too. We want to do the impossible. The stuff we can't imagine. Because we can, right?

So we created a bold life manifesto, an inspirational print that reminds us of the many ways we can  do crazy, wild, and unthinkable things we were meant to do.

Click Here to Download Your Inspirational Print…It's FREE!

Print it out! Put it where you can see it everyday. Read it out loud. and feel the courage seep deep into your cells.

Now go share your gifts and talents with the world!

I'd be so grateful if you would help me by sharing "The Bold Life Manifesto" below.

• Vidya Sury September 13, 2012, 10:34 am

So beautiful! Thank you, Tess.
    Vidya Sury recently posted…On Giving Up Too SoonMy Profile

• Tess September 13, 2012, 2:25 pm

Your welcome Vidya, I’m glad you like it! I appreciate your support!

• Elle September 13, 2012, 1:39 pm

This is great Tess – I’m telling everyone I know to get themselves a copy – we all need to be looking at this every single solitary day. I’m grateful that you created it. Thank you.

Love Elle
    xoxo
    Elle recently posted…What Floats Your Boat, Or Sinks Your Ship?My Profile

• Tess September 13, 2012, 2:26 pm

Elle,
    Thanks so much I’m happy to inspire and motivate others to do and live their most awesome life. I appreciate you!

• Suzie Cheel September 13, 2012, 4:33 pm

Tess
    Thank you it is BRILLIANT and yes I will print it out and share it. We all need to be reminded of this frequently
    Suzie Cheel recently posted…How Often Do You Allow Yourself To Just BE?My Profile

• Cathy | Treatment Talk September 13, 2012, 7:42 pm

Love this print, Tess!! It is a wonderful reminder to be fearless.
    Cathy | Treatment Talk recently posted…Are You Ready to Come Back to Life?My Profile

• Betsy/Zen Mama September 13, 2012, 8:19 pm

This is amazing! I’m going to download now and bring a copy for my kids this weekend at college.
    Thanks Tess!
    Betsy/Zen Mama recently posted…Our Own TED Talk – Life Is Easy. Why Do We Make It So Hard?My Profile

• Adi September 14, 2012, 1:12 am

Hello Tess!!Very nice pic..Thank you soooo much..
    I love the most :
    Be willing to leave the land of familiar and Dont ask permission..

So inspirational..Put it on my wallpaper :)

Cheers,

• Tess September 14, 2012, 6:08 am

Adi,
      If we never leave the land of the familiar nothing will ever change. It makes sense right? Thanks for using it as your wall paper. May you have many bold days!

• Zivana Anderson September 14, 2012, 1:17 am

This is great!! Thanks for doing this, we all need the lift every now and then.

• Tess September 14, 2012, 6:07 am

Zivana,
      You’re so welcome. I appreciate your inspiring spirit as well. xo

• Amit Sodha - Unlimited Choice September 14, 2012, 9:02 am

I absolutely love this! Thank you so much, I’m putting it up at work and sending it loads of people who I know will really appreciate something like this. Have you thought about making this into a t-shirt??
    Amit Sodha – Unlimited Choice recently posted…10 Riveting Tips For Making Dating More FunMy Profile

• Tess September 14, 2012, 2:04 pm

Amit,
    Thanks so much for your support. No I haven’t thanks for the idea!!! xo

• janet September 15, 2012, 11:05 am

I love how my eyes can pop up to random parts. My favorite gems: Don’t compete, collaborate. Own your greatness. Commit to your dreams.
    janet recently posted…Think big + Why I’m “Going Pro”My Profile

• Joe Shoe September 16, 2012, 12:18 pm

Hey! I really like what you do and also your manifesto!
    I have just one little remark. I think it looks a little bit like it says: “tame your own greatness”.
    Have a great day
    Joe Shoe recently posted…Dietary Advice for Canis LupusMy Profile

• Anne-Sophie September 17, 2012, 9:06 am

Tess, I love love love this manifesto. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with the world.
    Anne-Sophie recently posted…55 Quick Tips to Start Your Self-Care PracticeMy Profile

• KenWert@MeantToBeHappy September 18, 2012, 12:31 pm

Hey Tess, this is great! One of my favorite lines is “Root my actions in love.” Imagine if love was the underlying motivation to all our actions and attitudes!
    KenWert@MeantToBeHappy recently posted…Awaken Your Inner Superhero: how to become the best you in the universeMy Profile

• Evelyn Lim September 20, 2012, 7:09 am

What a lovely print! It will be great for anyone who wishes to conquer fear and live boldly. Thanks for sharing it.
    Evelyn Lim recently posted…Confessions On the Fear of Losing Out By a Kiasu ParentMy Profile

• Galen Pearl September 22, 2012, 11:15 am

I could feel the boldness jumping off the print and into my soul! It’s energizing! I would love to follow you around for a day and just bask in your boldness energy. I bet you are like the Johnny Appleseed of boldness. No kidding.
    Galen Pearl recently posted…I Am Not Angry!My Profile

30 Days of Bold
A Course on Love
Your Fearless Life: Making It Happen
Take Your Fear and Shove It
Courage Coaching
Welcome! I'm Tess Marshall and I’m Passionate about supporting people who want to lead a fearless and bold life.
More about Tess