What makes your blog stand out? When is the last time you had a big idea that was original at least in some way?
One way of getting noticed is to think different and be different from other bloggers. With 92 million blogs in the blogosphere that’s a tall order.
So tall it requires you to be bold, unique, interesting and amazing!
Are you ready to stand out and rise above the crowd?
Out of the box thinking requires:
- A desire to look at things differently
- Questioning your assumptions
- A willingness to change your perspective
- Being open to new methods of doing things
- Acting on doing things differently
- Grabbing new ideas and running with them
- Giving value in alternative ways
- Listening and supporting fresh ideas of others
- Be willing to expose yourself to new ideas
Also check out copybloggers article on out of the box content.
One thing that holds me back is I’m not and I mean NOT technically bright. So I pay someone every time I want changes on my blog. I don’t mean to be cheap just honest.
How about you what keeps you from implementing big ideas?
How can you take your blog to a new level?
Why should I sign up for your RSS feed?